Friday, July 31, 2015

Food - Japanese Style Marinated Soft Boiled Eggs

Hey blog,

Today I entered Seven-Eleven store and saw this soft boiled egg on sale... I can't resist it so I bought it for a try.


S$2.40 for two eggs... Quite expensive. I treated as the first trying this egg, they won't earn anymore from me. If I like it, I will make it myself.


Look at how soft and bouncy it is! The smell of the sauce, yummy... Here is the moment after you open it up! *epic holy music played in the background*


It is so beautiful - like an artwork! The skill of preparing it! OMG! Okay! Time to search YouTube on how to prepare it!

Here are the links which I have gathered (for Vegetarian: Skip the wine and garlic)


I swear I will make a successful soft boiled egg! 
Below are some of the pictures shared by my Bro, Jelvis on Facebook :)



Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog