Monday, July 20, 2015

Product - Light Saber - I am Jeffdi (Jedi)

Hi Blog,

Have you heard of light saber? You know Star Wars most iconic item in the cinematic universe franchise which every Star Wars or non Star Wars fans will like to own one for themselves - the Light Saber!

I am Jeffdi!
Thanks Jonathan tan (my ex student and my bro) for the photos. 

Speaking about Jonathan, he got himself a lightsaber, he knew that I love it so he brought it with him during our movie review. Jonathan told me that I can get one of these from Kit Saber site - where they do customization of light saber. Cool! It is just like we can become Jedi! 

My BIG BUTT!
One good thing about this kit Saber, it has many different light combination! Personally I like green and white light, I simply Can't stop posing myself to get the right shot. The solid bright light make your light saber looks authentic and serious as compared to those children light saber.

Acting cool!
Here is my butt shot! Hahaha. I can imagine the "scalded heating" sound effect from the light saber... 

Oh yes! What amazes me is the combination of light to make up different saber light according to personal preference! Each blade colour is unique to the Wielder. But mainly the red is for the dark side and the colourful ones for the jedi.


Haha Jonathan is a troll, used his light saber to find his seat which captured everyone attention! So I just put between my legs and admiring the lights show! 

I will get my own saber! Be a Jeffdi!

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog