Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Personal - Goodbye Fattie

Hey Blog,

Now I am on my way to send Fattie to meet her new owner. I am kind of missed my Fattie...... The sinking feeling and memories with Fattie....

Last look at Fattie's Awesomeness. The colour and style.
I missed you! Fattie....
I heard this new owner will like to push Fattie to its limit, he will change and upgrade the parts of Fattie - Front Suspension, Good rigid tyres and straighten handle bar. He decides to send Fattie offroad. SOrry Fattie I am a coward, I only rode you on Pavement, so that I can ride on you with longer lifespan. Well........ My last hug.....


Bro... Please take good care of her. :,(

Good Bye Fattie................... It is another new chapter of your life. Sigh... I missed her already.....

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog