Friday, July 17, 2015

Personal - After Some Times

Hi Blog,

Today I am finally have a chance to hike during this Hari Raya celebration. Walked through MacRichite Reservoir awhile and accompanying with many families:) 


It is just a short walk and passed by this quiet street which looks like a street in Japan (even though I have not gone to Japan before but at least the feeling is there)


If this wall is tiled or lower, it will be great. Anyway just pose for the shot because the neighbors are watching.


Today I even go for a hair cut at Ah Yan barbershop after many months of absent (I cut my hair somewhere) I am glad that she is doing well, and will be closing down her shop and provide her service in her own room for her regulars. I will support her, at least thank God she stays at Toa Payoh. 


Oh yes! Today is my 36th lunar birthday! My mother prepared red eggs for me. Too bad she didn't put salt to make easy peel of the shell. So happy lunar birthday for me!

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog