Thursday, July 16, 2015

Personal - Pose Again for my Weird Dream

Hi Blog,

A short post. Just about a year ago, I had a lucid dream of myself abducted by aliens and conducted a scary experiment on me. Thank God it was just my imagination, but somehow the image just can't go away, and I decided to "squeeze" out my idea/imagination so that it won't get too strong in my brain. You can check on this post.

wondering...
Today it is about reviewing my Photoshop skill on the alien captured in my previous post, I realized that I was simply sleeping or expression-less so it has less impact in the picture below.
Like this.
LIGHT BULB!
In my previous edition while I was browsing for an alien abduction picture, I realised there are some angles which I can work on so I decided to re-pose. After many attempts and a few hours of editing, I got this below! To show the helplessness expression of being captured.

Disclaimer: For some people actually found that I was doing disgusting pose - why do I want to do that for? Why can't it be something else?

My reasoning is rather weak and not socially accepted because I wanted to test my photoshop skill and expressed the concept of alien abduction which I dreamed previously. And Just-so-happened that the pose was rather disgusting (spreadeagle pose) plus it made me recalled an EPIC scene from Kamen Rider going through a transformation operation by shockers. So if it is disgusting then please leave this pose now.

Here was a new edition (Design A) but... hmmm... Not satisfying...
So I decided to pose the second time in two different attire because the design below (design B) was my first attempt and I still can't get the right feeling of tension. And there is a layer of blue-lish glow on my face and body (due to light reflection) which affected the overall feel. So that is why I redo it again.

So which one you think is better? I am thinking to make the tool sharper like as if it is going to stab, or laser beam.... but when I put the laser beam.... it beams directly to my xxxx. So... skip!
I found a smaller image from Google and I feel it is better for adding shocker to transform me into Kamen character (like design C) than aliens experiments. It took me hours to refine the detail like a chain, shadow and highlight.

Well... Anyway.... No one actually knows how to appreciate the effort than questioning my weirdo mind here... I guess I will keep it here.

Jeff

2 comments:

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog