Thursday, August 8, 2019

Personal - Suits to the Theme #19

Hi Blog,

SG National Day is coming up. I had made a post for Sir Stamford Raffles for setting up a trading port in Singapore. (Personally, I won't agree that he was the one who FOUND Singapore though and some credit should also go to William Farquhar) Anyway, here is my #19 Trisuit theme and I also included my cycling jersey too.


If you missed my previous theme, you can click here for #18.

Pose like Sir Stamford Raffles, called me Sir Nerd Jeff

Hope you will like those.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog