Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Product - Insomniac PS4 Spiderman Costume

Hi Blog,

If you still remembered my first Spiderman Costume - PS4 Insomniac Spiderman suit (blog link) and it turned out, my fat and untoned body can't fit in well at all and I tear a few parts on the costume. Feeling so shxtty with myself and I decided to get one which fits me, only me, from Zentai-Zentai.

So excited to receive this!
Open seasame! Yippee!
Oh my, Feeling like a superhero now.
One thing different from my previous costume is the improvement of insole from Zentai-Zentai. Comfortable and soft too!
Hello suits! Time to save my own world!
Suit up! I noticed another great improvement on the gloves from Zentai-Zentai, It has another layer which is different from those usual ones I have. (I will try to take a picture to compare.)
How do I look? Oh man, I love the colour of the suit.
What about wearing the mask? Looking great except...
The neck seems a bit loose...
It is loose and looked unprofessional...
Looks like I am wearing a turtle-neck suit.
Very disappointing... but I don't expect much and will find a solution for it.

At least, without-mask seems okay and with-mask in a distance is good enough.
I feel that despite I sent the same measurements from my Tron-Spidey (blog link)
The whole suit seems a bit loose. I think it is useful for me to wear another inner layer if I am bold enough to wear it out.
But when I wear a mask, who knows what a loser I am. LOL!
I decided to try to take pictures outside
Hope no one steps out from their home.
But it does worrying me...
I decided to try with my Infinity Gauntlet.
Pose nerdy. LOL!
Do I look cool in it?
I planned to dress up and tried a quiet place on2nd floor... and Trying to get more interesting shots... But... It was occupied by random strangers...
Back to my room where I feel safe and time to undress and pack before my mother came back from work.
I won't want my superhero identity disclosed to anyone. Hopefully, I can dress up and take a good picture of it.

I understand that I am actually wasting money but I just want to make myself happy but it will be my last suit.

Jeff

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jeffrey do what you like best. Do not worry what others think about you but spend within your means.Be happy no worries.

    ReplyDelete

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog