Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Personal - Troubled Deciding

Hi Blog,

These few days, I was troubled... because of the upcoming Teachers' day lunch theme, is "Superhero". I have two thoughts regarding it...

As you had read through my Spiderman suit post here, I have the suit ready for the celebration.
But... I was troubled by whether I should dress up as my favourite Superhero - Spiderman or not.

From my previous post, I realised the neck portion is loose... Quite disappointing though...
So I decided to sew a snap fastener (thanks uncle E for helping on the correct spelling)
I sewed it in front or under my chin portion because my fat face can conceal it.
Somehow like this.
Oh yeah! The two troubles that I have...

One: I told some teachers about I might be dressed up as Spiderman, they gave me a worrying stare. (I know I will usually put judgmental but I can't put words into their mouths and be fair, they do have some concern.) Plus, our school leader is rather conservative and traditional; likewise many teachers too.

Look at me. I am not toned or gym-fit... Don't even have the chest to show the power of Spiderman and furthermore, it is awful to show up in tights which no one wants to look at me.
I don't even dare to walk out like this in the public... Too much judgment... I guess I just can't get over myself...

So...

Two: How can I dress myself up and still become Spiderman? So I decided to have a dress-up session today! Blog, do give me some feedback.

Option A: A jacket and white shorts (I doubt other coloured shorts will suit the colour theme of Spiderman) Hmmm... If that shorts can be a bit tighter and shorter, will be ideal. But who else to blame beside my discounted height.
Option B: Inspired by Spider-verse protagonist, I will go with a headphone. But... The shorts... I looked like an elderly trying to be Spiderman. (Even though it is true) Just like Option A, if my shorts can be a bit tighter and shorter, will be ideal. What to do, when this is size S already...
Option C: I tried to find a shorter shorts. Hmmm... I looked like myself - crap!
Option D: What about... I just wear a mask? Like this? Perhaps I can wear a red tie. :) But... It got too warm which irritated me... But if it is a formal event, maybe?
Option E: My usual casual wear but with a Spiderman Mask? Too normal...
Overall... Either I just go in Option A/B or Don't wear any at all... Honestly... I don't know... I heard many people trying to tell me to just wear in whatever it is without any clothings... But... no one will understand the judgment-aftermath which I am not ready to face.

I had asked my mother to help to alter my shorts in Option B, I had updated it in another post here.

Then perhaps you can let me know your thoughts. Blog. I will be motivated if anyone gives me some encouragement.

Jeff

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jeffery it depends on the theme of the occasion. As long as you feel comfortable do not be bothered by what others think of it.Go by all means and try it and give them a surprise.

    ReplyDelete

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog