Friday, August 30, 2019

Personal - August Randomness

Hi Blog,

Some people said when we reach the age of 40, it is a new start from whatever we had achieved. If it is on the material and tangible, then I have not achieved any... Not even having a gym-bod beside more uncle-lish bod... Oh well, what else to expect for not spending time and money in gym than going around helping others to improve in their lives? But if it is something intangible, mental and spiritual, I must say I am actually improved a lot as compared to many years ago. Yes, I have many areas to improve on but it is a great start than stuck at the same spot.



This post is about my August Randomness - I will separate any swimming and jogging pictures from randomness for now. :)

1st Aug 2019 - It was a great feeling to work like a big family than alone.
30th Jul ~ 2nd Aug 2019 - Four days working with the pupils on a video project, was a fun and fruitful moments. Here were my four OOTD moments. Hahaha
6th Aug 2019 - I went to the airport and I can't believe how 'small' the world is. I bumped to two friends separately - one just alighted from Taiwan and one just finished a meeting at T3 then about to fly off. Imagine such a big place, thousands of visitors and passengers, and I managed to bump to someone whom you know. Anyway, National Day is coming, meaning Long weekend! What should I do during the long weekend?
17th Aug 2019 - I was ready to go for a good hike to explore the North from Chestnut Nature Park, but the Mr Rain just wanted to shower SG. I got totally no motivation...
19th Aug 2019 - Today I decided to buy a headband to absorb/prevent my sweat while I hike and jogging. I stood there and picked my favourite design for the headband. No regret of getting it.
20th Aug 2019 - Haha... My first time to put my inferior and shy personality into a challenge by accepting a video interview from students. I had to shallow my nervousness when they started filming. All I know, I can't last my "boldness" too long. Once I got the completed video file, I will put a hyperlink here.
23rd Aug 2019 - Time flies fast... It was end of Aug already. My first month after 40, I felt so... so... tired. Totally moodless, even when I smile, I just have to make it happened. I hope I can recover my mood sooner. (At least, I know it won't last.)
29th Aug 2019 - After spending many hours trying to finish my late post, today I have a fatty lunch... Now regretful. LOL
30th Aug 2019 - After shifting swimming and jogging to a separate blog post, my randomness seemed rather empty. LOL! But it is neater this way. Agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog