Monday, August 26, 2019

Blog - New Banner Part Two

Hi Blog,

I am 40 years old already. Fun Fact, this is my 1000th blog post! My healing journey to my inferior complex can't do without you, Blog. Looking back, it was a good memory and made some non-judgmental friends giving me encouragement and motivation, are golden.

I decided to do a quick drawing for my blog to mark a new milestone for myself and blog.
If you missed my First Banner blog post, you can click here.

Looking back at my first banner in my previous post.

First Banner - Dark and Emo, Trying to peak through the window of Cyber space and wondering.
Second Banner - Trying to be positive and changed the word 'Fat' to 'Big' but that created some unnecessary misunderstanding if you understand it in the wrong way. The word 'Big' was used because I wanted to write a blog with a Big dream and changes in me.
Third and latest banner - No more fat or big, just a simple reminder for me on why I am writing a blog. Just a space for me and my blog where I won't be judged and appreciated for whom I am.
I looked back my first post date, it was 25th May 2010, so that is your 'Birth date'. Now (based on the dated blog date) it is our 9th Year together and still going. Thank you Blog for being my 'Reading Eye' (Listening Ear).

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog