Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Personal - Mind Stone - Wernerite

Hi Blog,

One down Five more to go. According to my previous post (link - Soul Stone), I had gathered other fluorescence minerals to complete my infinity stones collection. So I went to eBay and found many fluorescence minerals and one which stood out the rest, is Wernerite - which has this strong yellow glow! Today, my Mind stone has arrived!

I am surprised to receive this Mind Stone before the rest as it was my last delay order. I also appreciate that the seller wrote a personal note and a card with information about this mineral. A* seller!
There are many other fluorescence minerals which also glow certain ideal desire colour but some are either too expensive, not in the sale list, too big, only a small portion on the whole, or does glow differently under different wavelength.

Anyway, here is my Mind Stone - Wernerlite.

Wernerlite is a variety of Scapolite. Wernerlite is used to describe a strong fluorescent form of Scapolite.

From the look, it is just like a piece of rock along the pavement. Should I take my uv torch to make a night visit at Macritchie to find some other fluorescence rocks? I doubt I will find any.
Wernerlite mineral has a strong yellow fluorescent glow, I have no problem taking a picture of it despite of the strong purple hue.
This mineral isn't just Wernerlite, it also has Diopside (blue glow) in it. Diopside has a strong blue glow but looks rather rare and expensive to get one. (You can only get specks of Diopside on the rock than in full)
Two down, four more to go. I have the Mind Stone. Hope I can gain more wisdom from it.
Normal humble rock but...
Has a lot of hidden qualities which can't be viewed with our naked eyes.
Updated 23rd Apr 2019

I got a better UV torch - 365nm UV torch, Let's check it out!

Wernerite has a very strong reactive property. I really love this stone. :)
Better shot for Mind Stone
It got my Mind - Mind Stone
You can check out my Space stone hunting here.

Jeff

~Infinity Stones Journey~
A Display Box
1st stone spiked the journey
Short-Wavelength Lamp
Soul Stone - Hackmanite
Mind Stone - Wernerite
Space Stone - Gypsum
Power Stone - Calcite
Reality Stone - Ruby
Time stone - Autunite
All Stones Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog