Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Personal - Reality Stone - Ruby

Hi Blog,

While hunting the rest of my remaining stones, I found a good amount of reference to get RED fluorescent mineral. So finding a Reality Stone will be easy but not... Let me share my hunt with you

Many said I can get Red fluorescent from Calcite, so I got one easily
Hmm, this mineral crystal looks rather huge... I should learn to check its measurement before purchase. It is about the size of my palm.
but there are many beautiful crystals on this mineral. Nice
I tried with my first big UV torch... Overly hue by UV
Tested it with my Convey 2+ it shows a bit of redness or... PURPLE?!
Overall... This big Calcite mineral is not ideal for Reality Stone because it looks spread out... Continue hunting.. the next few days (it shipped immediately and express delivery which I didn't request for... expensive postal fee...) Another Calcite for its redness in their listing images.

When it arrived... It was broken and fragile... Worst of all, they measured the size of the whole thing and never know it will come in this petite size...
It is not red... but purple unless I used the short-wavelength lamp. The crystals do make the collection looked interesting.
Same seller (just in case) I got myself another Calcite.

Lamellar Calcite
Short wavelength does bring out the fluorescent intensity but it is purple...
But under Long-wavelength, it is red but not bright enough...
Sigh... Really... Trying to find a good Reality Stone seemed so unsmooth... Let's get the last one and got one which looks like a crystal tooth.

Beautiful tooth crystal of Calcite but under Long-wavelength, it looks purplish...
It looks pale under short-wavelength...
Seriously... it is totally not acceptable... :( Since I will stick to Long-Wavelength, This tooth Calcite Crystal will be selected...

But after three months (long waiting for that mineral to arrive), the one which I have a lot of hope for had arrived! The Ideal Reality Stone had come!
I thought it was lost along the way and waiting for three months, wasting my resources... This arrival marked a good closure for my collection!
Thank you :) thank you for REALLY sending these stones.
This mineral has Ruby and Cordierite. The red is Ruby. What a precious stone to own.
OOPS! I misspelled the word, Ruby... Oh dear...But at least, it is Real to hold.
What a challenging journey to collect these stones... Reality and Time Stones. But the last two arrived at the same time... three months of waiting... Really impact my wallet... I won't regret and I should not.

Jeff

~Infinity Stones Journey~
A Display Box
1st stone spiked the journey
Short-Wavelength Lamp
Soul Stone - Hackmanite
Mind Stone - Wernerite
Space Stone - Gypsum
Power Stone - Calcite
Reality Stone - Ruby
Time stone - Autunite
All Stones Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog