Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Swimming - Hougang Swimming Complex

Hi Blog,

I have an idea to pay a visit to all Singapore public swimming pools/complex. So far, from the gathered list, I had covered 75% of the pool except some pools which I have not made a post of it at all. I will do so sooner.

Today I will visit Hougang Swimming Complex
Hougang Swimming Pool's entrance is convenient for drivers as it's entrance is near carpark, but for visitors like me who come from MRT, will need to walk a big around to reach the entrance.
The yellow and blue fences are noticeably unique for classic swimming pool like Hougang
Grand shelter entrance
They have a baby pool and a simple water slide for kids
The toilet are well divided. Neat and organised. I still can 'sense' the days when there was not divided.
Hougang Swimming Pool is a wide and flat swimming pool
There is no higher or lower ground here. Oh yeah, did you notice the watery-graphic design on the light pole? So interesting.
Have you noticed an ugly and untoned swimmer here?
Yeah, that's me. Here usually got a lot of gym-fit people visit the pool as there are gym and running track beside the pool. Hope I wish I have a gym-body. Oh well... Suck thumb and move on my life
Hmmm overall, Hougang swimming pool is rather decent, but try not to go during weekdays evening and weekends morning, because it situated at a neighbourhood area where most of the residents can access there easily; which means... It will be crowded with kids and swimmers! I guess I will never want to waste my trip to visit Hougang again during the peak hours. One down, few more to go!

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog