Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Swimming - Queenstown Swimming Complex

Hi Blog,

I am not sure that is it because of me who behaves like a weirdo and possesses weird hobby... I don't like things to be incomplete, and will try my best to complete a SET. From collecting toys - Zoids, to my Trisuit, to Singapore Quarries visit, and others. (even my attire outfit, I will prefer to buy it a set or must go well as a pair. That is why somehow I like uniform a lot) Because of having such mindset, I always have problems with myself like... I will feel lousy if I can't complete a SET... Even my personal life - to complete a set, is to have a life partner to complete me. But I give up already...

Anyway! That's not important. I have a Set to complete which is to Visit all Singapore's Swimming Pools! Today post is about Queenstown Swimming Complex.

Funny thing was that I realised there is such pool while I was scanning Google Map during my Google training.
Interesting exterior as compared to other swimming complex.
There has an impressive, well-drawn wall mural. Thumb up to the artist
This entrance has welcomed many generations of visitors.
Check out the rocky wall and red bricks - which never age. :)
Interesting pool location - surrounded by flats and it is built on a higher level. If you look around, they only put up fence instead of conceal wall, which gives a feeling of 'Openness'. Love this place!
Simple Ticket counter like visiting an aging stall
This part is a place where they train divers and synchronized swimming! Cool!
Quiet, clean and wide toilet
I felt so safe here and the blue wall has this calming spell. :3
Time to swim in the pool - this deep pool is slightly different from other swimming pools - instead of 1.2m at the beginning of the deep pool, it started at 1.5m. Now I know that I am very short....
Overall, Swimming at Queenstown Swimming Pool is a nostalgic and relax experience. I love it's openness vibe that the swimming pool gives.

Anyway, It is great to visit newer place and able to complete a set during my pocket time.
Here are the list of Swimming pools which I had visited.
  • Yishun Swimming Complex
  • Yio Chu Kang Swimming Complex
  • Bishan Swimming Complex
  • Sengkang Swimming Complex
  • Serangoon Swimming Complex
  • Toa Payoh Swimming Complex
  • Ang Mo Kio Swimming Complex (link)
  • Jalan Besar Swimming Complex (link)
  • Delta Swimming Complex (link)
  • Woodlands Swimming Complex (link)
  • Kallang Basin Swimming Complex (link)
  • Katong Swimming Complex (link)
  • Tampines Swimming Complex Old (link)
  • Bedok Swimming Complex - New (link) and Old (link)
  • Queenstown Swimming Complex
  • Geyland East Swimming Complex
  • Jurong East Swimming Complex
  • Toa Payoh Safra
  • Tampines Safra (link)
  • Mount Faber Safra (link)
I checked my list and realised I have missed out a few places
  • Clementi
  • Bukit Batok
  • Choa Chu Kang
  • Senjia-Cashew
  • Farrer Park
I will try to cover all pools sooner and talk about my overall experience in each pool. :) But I won't be making a completed swimming pool post because I can't go around to take pictures especially when that pool is usually crowded during my visit. Wherever I can, I will but not always the case.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog