Monday, July 9, 2018

Swimming - Kallang Basin Swimming Pool at Geylang Bahru

Hi Blog,

Since there is some small spare time in between my after work and meeting time, I decided to visit Kallang Basin Swimming Complex. I have not set my foot on this part of Singapore at all.

It seems like it is located near Geylang Bahru MRT station.
Let me share my first time experience there.

I noticed something interesting at the train station.
They have this stick figures everywhere in their station, busying working like workers work hard behind the scene. Whatever we see, is to credit their anonymous to ensure this station is safe to commute.
One thing captured my attention, is the flat structure - where neigbours used to stay in a row so that they can bond and fight together. The Kampong spirit can cultivate strongly too.
Anyway back to topic. Kallang Basin Swimming Pool is 'hiding' behind the bushes. Initially, I was looking out for the standard spotlight but no where to be seen.
How nice they have a community garden besides the pool. Add a little human touch :)
Yippee! First time :3 So excited.
Entrance has NO life guard or staff taking care. Based on Trust. :D
Junior pool - Love such open space concept than close.
Deep pool. Decent looking swimming complex which near expressway and factories (opposite)
Men changing room :) QUIET :D Nice! I don't like crowd and staring from other people.
My FAT body finally got a chance to absorb Vitamin D!
Oh well... Fat means Fat... As my age is catching up... Gaining Fat is inevitable despite I watch over my diet and try to workout. Oh well... That's life, I guess.
After 10 continuous lapses, feeling refreshing and time to go home. :) Swimming at such nostalgic pool is an enjoyment. :)

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog