Sunday, June 18, 2017

Swimming - First Time Swim at Safra

Hi Blog,

Today will be a short post as I finally able to use my own Safra member card for a swim and it was free!

Just look how less crowded the place was!
Oh well... at least... here you can bring your partner to PDA and relax. Where is mine....
Love the seat here where I can sun tan and still soaked in the cooling water.
Awesome and oh yeah, this is Xiang, my child-hood friend. Trying to stay in touch with one another.
Beautiful sky with the palm trees - relax and forget about having relationship or whatever
I guess we will come by here again or other safra since it is FREE (for safra member)!

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog