Thursday, January 31, 2019

Swimming - Delta Swimming Complex

Good Evening Blog,

January I have not being posting much, mainly because I was so busy these days at the workplace and after work, and my camera spoiled... (I don't have money to fix it yet... I hope I have enough money to fix it)

Today I had some pocket time to go for a short swim nearby and decided to visit Delta Swimming Complex, which one of the oldest swimming pool in Singapore. It is best to visit those before any changes in future.

After dropped at Redhill MRT station (which is near to Delta Swimming Pool), Just a five minutes towards a bridge.
If you see this underpass for MRT, meaning you missed the bridge.
Ahhh... Green bricked wall swimming pool
(credit Uncle E) The green bricked wall contrasts the bricked floor. Very nice depth.
Looks like alien green in colour - my imagination started to load.
Only for old retro swimming pool, you will have entrance with such gate.
A place filled with tables and chairs for the parents to sit and chill while their kids have their swimming lesson.
Even if it is an old swimming pool, the changing room is relatively clean and quiet too. It remained me of the old Bedok Swimming Pool. I love such setting.
During evening time, Delta Swimming Pool is surprisingly less crowded. Quiet and unique way of filtering the water (at the side)
Tall building standing above the pool, watching the pool. I bet they will like to dip in with me.
Alright then, I shall dip in now before the sun set.
Overall, Delta Swimming Complex is a clean and spacious pool. I can't take too many pictures as it will be rather sensitive towards other visitors. The middle pool is one of the shallowest middle pool which I have ever visited so far - 0.9m depth (I can knee down and still keep my head up at ease) and deep pool (I have not tried it) still have the diving platform (one of the few Singapore Swimming Pool which has it, as some pools had removed it completely). I will love to jump from it if given a chance.

I will visit this pool again whenever pocket time I have.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog