Sunday, March 10, 2019

Personal - Weekend Workouts

Hi Blog,

The weekend is coming. (I will use present tense for blogging for now since I am blogging something which happens on that day, like as if I am writing immediately) Anyway, I check my weekend schedule and realise that I have many errands to clear but that won't stop me from working out at least.

I will start on Friday after work, I go for my usual jogging routine before dinner. Just to clear my mind.

At least by looking at the dancing clouds, smooth my mood greatly.
Today I decided to try a new jogging routine.
But... the sky starts to turn dark. Wait a min, it is just 615pm!!!
Oh yes! Check out my new shoes :) I will wear my 4th Adidas shoes for jogging and future hiking.
After jogging, I go for quick bathing... then I look myself in the mirror... I realise one thing - I have improved myself, in term physical. Even though I don't have six packs or even two, but I can tell my tummy has slimmed down. I should learn to accept my new form - not the BEST but it is something that I tried. I feel great to walk out of my shadow, others can say whatever they want and throw in any GREAT advice, but I believe any great advice is those which won't lose yourself and catch into a rat-race.

Back home and have a good rest as Saturday morning is my waifu time. :) Last week, I went for a hike with Uncle J so today morning is hers.

Feeling happy today and my 3rd Skechers shoes for cycling
My waifu's favourite quiet place
Help me to look after my helmet, my waifu
Hmmm something wrong on this bench...
Never mind, Take a picture first
It is taken over by ants. I guess I will not disturb them :)
Let's take some pictures away from them.
I feel great to connect back to nature - see the sky, the tree and water. They are just great to chill with.
Be Sir Raff as usual :D
Can it be a theme?
My green shoes look a bit too... BRIGHT!
I have to be careful - looking after my new shoes.
Shortie checking out the scenery
Yeah, Short me. hmm... that green shoes are just too obvious.
You know what... I feel so much different after yesterday acceptance of myself - just feel free :)
I feel like I have to forgive the people who mocked me before
They were young and naive, so did I - I was naive and immature.
Why do I tied myself to their words which they were not bothered already?
But without them, I won't be able to learn such an important lesson and also, able to know many people who care.
Hmm.. enough talking for now, time to spend some time to read my book.
40mins later...

Time to go home :)
The sun will always look after me
right?
An overview of the route I took, as I need to clear my first errand - collect some mail. Oops! I forgot to take a pic when I was there...
Evening time, I decide to go for a short jog
Trying that new route but... I can't... I felt so fatigue...
Time to go back and rest.
I just jogged a short while.
Have a good night rest and ready for tomorrow!

Time to do some errands - It will be at the East.
Kind of tired but still can do it.
Let's go!
What errands I need to do at the East, you ask? I will be meeting my friend N at Punggol and catch up a while, and since I will be nearby XY's place - I will go up and have lunch together with him, then follow by meeting my friend D at Hougang to collect a gift which I promised to arrange to get from him. What a long trip!
Waiting for N at one of the eating house and gathered many people asking about my waifu
Time for N and through his sharing - he went through a bad marriage and in the midst of a divorce... He told me one thing, it is to know your future partner well enough and especially depending how she treats her parents/elderly, will know that person's real character. If not, the kids will be the one who suffers greatly.
N wanted to take a picture of me and my waifu - so embarrassing. Thanks N for sending me pictures.
Time to have lunch at XY's house. Thanks XY for hosting. Oh man! Why did I have to forget to take pictures!?
I have some chit-chat session with D, he told me that I should not be bothered too much because of my physical. I already did whatever I can to maintain and I should learn to recognise the effort of putting it. Not to look great in front of a mirror which doesn't benefit you anyway (long term). Because we can never satisfy. (Just like I will be in a rat race) People in the bodybuilding industry, can't find satisfaction with their bodies - they just keep on competing. If your body is like that, what else can you do to change it? He is right. :) Just like how others had advised me before. It is time to register that in my mind.

After getting the gift from D and back home, I notice something about my shoes...
It glows even during day time! :D I love my shoes so much! If I am going to buy my 5th green shoes, I know what I will look for!
Overview of my ride for today. So tired but fruitful. :)
So blog, is writing in present tense better or past tense? Sometimes, I really don't understand... Anyway, time to zzz for tomorrow :)

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog