Thursday, October 5, 2017

Swimming - Tampines Safra Swim

Hi Blog,

Today I had a meeting session somewhere East, so I wanted to go for a good swim, then I recalled I have a safra member card! I slapped my head and told myself, "why do I go to Tampines Safra to swim instead?"

Today was my first time to step foot to Tampines Safra Pool.

Dress up in the spacious quiet male toilet - Love the tranquility.
Today I wore my latest purchase of a swim trunk since it was affordable, and it was rare to see Speedo released a white trunk. So it was treated as a collection purchase and preparing my future swimming lifestyle when I got any fatter...

Beautiful sunset made me feel calm.
Let's go for a swim!
Recently... I learned I really put on weight and growing in tummy size... I was aging... I guessed I am right, I will have to embrace and living my life to the fullest. If I can still wear whatever, I should just continue to wear it before I can't anymore. YOLO!

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog