Saturday, March 16, 2019

Hiking - Relax Hiking

Good Morning Blog,

Uncle J texted me at the right moment before I slept while I was planning on the route for the next day, so since he got me then let's accompany Uncle J :) I guess next time, I will ask Uncle J if I am going there to hike.

New shoes and a smile equipped!
Taking my teleport to beam me to Upper Peirce right away!
Thank you for beaming down :D
Today Upper Peirce looks so MUCH calmer. Like a painting.
Today we decide to explore the 'bridge' at Upper Peirce.
(thanks Uncle J for helping) As I am standing before the calm lake...
I notice another side of Upper Peirce on my right (left side of the pic)
OOoO! That is Lower Peirce and just amazing!
Even Uncle J also felt awesome :D
I can just lay down here and suntan!
Just that, I don't bring a mat along.
Calm and the warm sun warms up my heart and soul
Just chill... I almost fall asleep.
But I just don't feel safe laying there as Uncle J might not find me
Time to look for Uncle J
My purpose of coming here, is to read a book and chill, and...

Pose as Sir R. Uncle J just looks at me, wondering "what's wrong with this youngster?" I am just feel embarrassed. LOL
OOOO! The sun popped up from cloud's curtain, retake! Camera and Lighting! Snap!
Today I will have a relax morning hike as tomorrow will be my big worry...
The sun is gaining strength, time to go.
I guess... Today I shall make a IG post after a while. I tell myself to reduce usage of IG and focus on blogging. I just feel more comfortable to have people who care to read/know me than on the surface.
Hmm... That green shoes really SHINE! Hahaha... brighter than the greenery!
Oops... I totally forget to do pushup daily. I guess I am just too tired this week... Never mind, Just rest. XD
I can't walk too long as my leg cramp at the middle of my sleep, still hurt at certain angle. I hope I will recover sooner.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog