Thursday, February 7, 2019

Personal - RIP my Photographer

Hi Blog,

Today was my sad day because... my photographer was dead... After my last photo session with it (link), then it started to go haywire and eventually it entered coma state after that day.

My last happy moment with my photographer - EX-FR100.
It just happened suddenly... I can't do anything to save it... because...

From this instagram bag, it was especially for something.
Yes, it was where my photographer will sleep in and will always with me anytime and anywhere. But... Today... It entered coma state and I can't get it to start...
I decided to bring it to hospital (service center) and hope for the best (prepare for the worst too)
Casio Hospital, and waiting outside the operation room.
Some cool watches which shine! Aww... If I have money I will like to have this.
In fact, nope! If I have money I will....
Pay for your operation fee... The staff told me the inner module spoiled so need $330 to change the whole thing... Because I got this from a carousell seller (link) and barely used for months... The warranty cannot be replaced... I have to pay full amount to fix it... But I can't afford so much... If $100+ I am okay, but $300 for the start... I can't...
A lot of flashback when I realised that it was gone... and I can't save it... Feeling so useless...

RIP my photographer... :,( Why why why....
Really very disappointed and upset over my incapability (for being poor) for unable to pay to change a new module... but to reflect... I should not blame myself...

Missed the moment together...
The last photo from my photographer...
Because in Total, I had 230 posts since 9th Mar 2016 (link) and we had the BEST moments and easteregg together (I made this EX_FR100 posts especially for it) I really missed it so much... but at least, I have used it to a full capacity. Once I have the cash, I will try to fix it and hope the story with it will not die off.

Goodbye my beloved photographer.

Jeff

4 comments:

  1. Your post is rather interesting and you are quite humorous.Sad that your "photographer" was in a coma but it will wake again someday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha well... I hope so too. Waiting for me to win a toto to pay for the operation. :'(

      Delete

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog