Monday, February 11, 2019

Jogging - Using GoPro Again

Good Evening Blog,

Today my meeting got postponed so I had time to spare for a short jogging.

I had reset a GoPro 3 setting (I forgot it's wifi password) and now I can use it period.
I recalled that I tested it many years ago (blog post and post) and now I will stick to it before I have money to get a new one.

Somehow GoPro has wider angle than my previous one but...
The only problem is the delay and have to use a phone to view and serves as a controller
It also have a 'spherical' lens distortion.
but GoPro takes beautiful scenery shots.
I must say GoPro does take clearer pictures
Very balanced but have to control with my phone which I am not used to it.
Maybe I can use my iPhone to serve as a controller than my current phone
It is too obvious to hold a BIG phone, such a turn off.
The wide angle does carry different kind of visual effect like the environment is trying to surround me.
The woods are watching me.
Because of the wider angle from GoPro - This top shot is nicely taken.
Sometimes, it will lag...
Holding phone is not the best thing in the picture...
Maybe can pretend
Wider angle - it can be placed at a narrow space and still able to get the shot
Cons - I look shorter. XD
Need to try a few rounds to get a better angle. This angle isn't that nice.
Pros - GoPro is best for scenery. :)
As for now, GoPro is a replacement for my dead camera. I should be contented than sounded complaining. Hahaha... Thank you GoPro for accompanying my moaning-my-dead-camera days.

Jeff

4 comments:

  1. Great shots with this camera too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks uncle Jimmy for appreciated my pictures. You are kind. :)

      Delete
    2. Some shots are really well taken. Looks professionally shot.

      Delete

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog