Thursday, February 28, 2019

Personal - February Randomness

Hi Blog,

It is Feb of 2019. It has been a slow start due to my busy schedule. My EX-FR100 (beloved photographer) is sick (spoiled), I will post lesser and rely mainly on my phone camera for now. But my phone camera BV9500 Pro isn't a great one, so I will do whatever I can.


Oops! I mispelled the image as overview! Anyway it is Time to change the space time with my power with my randomness (one of the well-known confusing posts in my blog which is a rojak (mixture) of anything happen to my Feb.

1st Feb 2019 - Finally have a chance to go for a slow jog after my reservist, induction program and frequent-meetings during Jan. Jogging, let's go!
11th Feb 2019 - Today I was asked to dress up in my uniform and gave a speech for Total Defence Day. Believe me, I got stage-fright and nearly blank-out, even though I was not as smooth as the other two teachers but I still managed to pull through. (nearly breathless)
19th Feb 2019 - Today is the official date (15th day of CNY) to close my twitter account... thank you for serving me for good five years for me to post daily where nobody bothers. Slowly... Will close down my other social media time to time.
20th Feb 2019 - Suddenly... I felt so Mood-less... I don't know the reason but just a sense of something which I don't want to invest my feeling/attention to. I just went for a short jog... this one was random but at least I did something tonight than laze around.
21st Feb 2019 - POCKET TIME! I traveled all my way to Katong Swimming Complex for a short swim and then evening-suntan moments to look at the clear blue sky.
25th Feb 2019 - To be honest, I was quite moody these days, feeling moodless mood. Trying to go for a short jogging session to ease my mood but somehow it doesn't work well. Even though, I felt 'neutral' but at least, I won't feel negative over it.
27th Feb 2019 - Today I received news about my sister got into an accident. She just tried to avoid crash with the outgoing vehicle from pick-up point then skid along the road. No Major injury but many minor injuries on her limbs, chin and body. Will stay for a while for further diagnosis. Get well soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog