Sunday, October 28, 2018

Product - Replacement EX-FR100

Hi Blog,

Today I had a sudden rush in my blood that I should search EX-FR100 on carousell to replace the broken one. In my past search, the price ranging from $280 - $500, average $300 - $350 to get one. But I think about it... If I am going to send it for repair the broken lens and joints, it will cost around $150 - $250. My wallet will run out of my pocket for sure.

But... today, I found one seller listed it for $200 and it came with an accessories, LED EAM-7, costs $98 in the market; which meant... IT IS A GREAT DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Instead of using my pocket time to swim, I traveled all the way to meet up at his station to close the deal.
I wonder, do you know who is the photographer most of the time? That is this EX-FR100, and today he will be reborn!

That seller only used this once or twice, after that he bought a DSLR. It looks new!
The highlight of whole deal is this, EAM-7 LED! He gave it as a freebie. To me, it is a GIFT!
A video about EAM-7 (So sorry that there is no English version.)
A video about EAM-7 - Why it won't light up?
Left is the NEW one (White is also one of my main reasons of getting it)
Thanks to my previous EX-FR100, you served me well but my apology for being an inexperienced owner.
First shot with my NEW EX-FR100
I was so hyped for this great deal but... really... I have to tighten my budget and spend less on other stuff... A good deal is hard to come by.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog