Saturday, September 3, 2016

Product - EX-FR100 My First Owned Camera

Hi Blog,


After a few months of saving and reading about this EX-FR100 camera from HardwareZone (link) and main page of Casio (link), I swore I must own this camera! So accompanied with my friends to get this camera. Obviously the colour I picked is White, even though I love to have the camera in yellow but sorry I have fetish with White.


From the store - Challenger, this camera costs S$699, but as member, I got $100 discount! I felt happy to get discount. :)
The box in front
The box with price tag
It comes with all the accessories, quite decent. 
I won't do much reviews, but I will do some personal sharing on why I picked EX-FR100 over GoPro.
  • GoPro a bit too mainstream, I like something different over branding.
  • GoPro is a bit too costly for a small device.
  • GoPro is fragile as compared to FR100.
  • FR100 has some of the basic features like waterproof, GoPro which you need to get protection housing for such usage.
  • MOST IMPORTANTLY, you can detect the screen and use it remotely. GoPro failed to do so and require a phone to do so.
=============================================
My First picture taken from my new camera :D
which to showcase how wide the len is.
And my First Selfie picture
which to showcase how near the camera can get to take overall shoot.
I can control and position the angles.
best for Selfie. :D
=============================================

Test it by the pool as it can still work within 20m in depth. Check this blogger in-depth review on this camera. (link)
fat me standing infront of the swimming pool
under water with Brother Wilson
SMILE!
Love how it auto adjusted its exposure while the sun was behind us.
Smile for the Camera
=============================================

Try it for outdoor shooting, I love the feel when you can capture everything within a shot, feeling like you are looking out - thanks for the wide angle feature in FR100.

fat me checking the plants
Sometimes I wish it can have a tripod to capture a better picture.
Even Indoor shoot is good too. 
It can show the overall view of my small desk and make it looked wide and spacious.

Smile for the camera :)
So Blog, if you want to check out more pictures from this camera, you may check on the new label - EX-FR100 for related pictures. :)
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog