Thursday, December 21, 2017

Personal - Snap Snap Snap

Hi Blog,

Instead of putting this post in random month post, I ended up taking many random pictures and had to categorize those as a normal post. LOL! I guessed that it was due to some reason, the last few days at my current workplace and not many people around. So I just snapped snapped snapped for two days!

Just be proud of whatever I am.
=====================================================
20th December 2017
Since my workplace will be gone, I will try to take as many pictures of some locations as possible.
I loved this secret place at my workplace - it was quiet and imaginative.
Something noti coming...
I loved to take pictures which I was together with the place.
Checking on my preview screen of my EX-FR100 which served me well for so long.
And I can float to my secret hideout where my noti imagination will reach a certain height.
I had to say goodbye to my lab, thanks for allowing me to use you.
I loved this rounded glass panel! Today was the only good chance to take a pic of it.
Besides snapping pictures during the day, and I had some energy for evening. So.... I SNAP SNAP SNAP!

It will be my new jogging theme for 2018 than standing there.
Or this one at the opening?
Great to jog at this place. I wondered will there a chance when I can have a jogging partner.
Doing some errands at the NTUC in that attire. Hmmm... believe me, NO ONE bothers! Which was a GOOD news! because I always being ignored XD so far only the cashier auntie just checking me up. :3
===================================================
21st December 2017
I just found out today was confirmed the last day to stay here, so... SNAP SNAP SNAP!
Honestly, I felt so proud of my legs, it carried me through many storms.
Back to the quiet room with mirror - my favourite place which imagination ran wild.
Here was a sample of imagination - as I spotted a bright light!
is UFO coming to abduct me for an experiment like last time?
Wait! No... It is different.
I can hold the light and it is warm!
And it fused into my body!
Found an empty room!
Decided to pose like Leonardo Da Vinci's Human Anatomy Drawing (below)
I guessed... I am too short to fit in this model proportion.
hmmm... I looked proportionally right!
hmmmm.... I think of something.
Wild idea: Loneliness
Wild idea: Trying to open the small door
This place will become a history and memory sooner.
I had many fond memories and moments here. Thank you lab 2 where I can trust.
I guessed I have enough for now.
Maybe ended with a can-you-find-me game.
I bet my readers got very SICK in reading or viewing these load of random BS.
My apology to my readers if there is any.
Time to charge my camera and work. Hahahah!
Okay! I had to stop snapping, what a long random post.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog