Sunday, December 24, 2017

Food - Yu Yuan Vegetarian Stall 裕元齋素食

Hi Blog,

Just to share my first and new location on Google map. (link) Helping JH's parent to make a simple food review.

Always a long queue
They had five main dishes and affordable. It was rare to have food at that price!
=================================================

Below were pictures of their dishes. (I will try to complete their menu)

Laksa - Based on JH, he claimed his parents make the BEST laksa that he had ever tasted.
Lor Mee - Quite smooth and decent, but kind of oily though. Hahaha
=================================================

Overall: A simple stall which offered affordable and challenging price which invited many customers/regulars; they didn't mind queuing for nearly 10 - 15 mins. But if you don't like queuing, either you don't go on their peak period or miss out some simple home-cook style meals.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog