Thursday, December 28, 2017

Product - My Tron Design Sold on eBay

Hi Blog,

Recently when I did my casual eBay shopping for cheap trisuit, I bumped to one familiar listing.

OH MY! My Tron-design (okay it was not my original design but I replicated it) was on the LISTING, sold by someone else?!
Below were the posts regarding the making of my Tron Cycling Jersey.
=================================================

Anyway back to my discovery, at first, I was shocked but yet, I was very happy to see my suit on the listing; which meant it was a great design and worthy to be up in the market.

Even though the magic of uniqueness was gone but I will love to purchase more for my own keeping at an affordable price! Many of my friends advised me to sue or license it... but to think again... this idea was not from me. If I went on doing such act, I will get myself into a big problem because the original designer for this Tron Legacy might give me hell. So... I will just enjoy the fruits of my design, and allow the business to grow. :)

Let's check out the suit! I noted they have added in some additional stuff...

Front - a company logo?! WHAT!!!! Wulibike?!
But they did some improvement on the shoulder part, smaller rings and much more define lines.
Back - They added in a wording "performance club 2.0" which was quite acceptable.
This one was without any wording at the chest and body-side, love it!
================================================

So I decided to email them that I was the designer for that suit and hoped they can remove those ugly wordings (which they shouldn't be there) as I wished to purchase it from them. Initially, I was worrying that I might not be entertained... but...

SURPRISED! They replied to express they were willingly to remove the logo for me, and hoped I can come out more of such design. TO be honest, I did want to design another new one - Villain (orang-ish outlook) next time.

They sent me these!


Top Jersey - Awesome!
Bottom - :D YIPPEE!
Look familiar though.
Now I was waiting for the shipping info, hope I can get hold of this sooner. :)

=========================================

Updated on 28th Jan 2018
After nearly a month of shipping, It finally arrived! read more here.

Jeff

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jeffery, We have, the improved version and orange version:
    https://www.wulibike.com/products/wulibike-mens-tron-legacy-cycling-jersey-bib-set-kit-blue-orange

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wah! Wuli bike! You found my blog post? Haha!
      Great to read your comment and you managed to get newer designs?

      Hope visitors will visit your site and purchase from you :)

      Delete

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog