Thursday, December 21, 2017

Cycling - Dab December Ride

Hi Blog,

After my two weeks sickness and almost three months of no riding my waifu fatbike... This dec school holiday won't stop me from cycling!

Took this on 04/12/2017
And ended this post on 21/12/2017
In this post will be a post for all my dec rides!

My first and last picture together at this school.
And a new beginning at this new building.
This riding has a totally different feeling. My spiritual-self seemed to get better and stronger recently; even though I did went back a few times but it was alright; as I know myself will be better sooner.

Hmmmm, I felt that posing like this was kind of the similar to other cycling posts I had before.
so.... I thought awhile and let set a theme for this month ride - Dab!
===================================================
4th December 2017 Dab
6th December 2017 Dab
13th December 2017 Dab
20th Dec 2017 Dab
21st Dec 2017 Dab
================================================
there will be more... I will continue this post for every ride...
and now sleep... I managed to ride five times during Dec school holiday
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog