Friday, December 8, 2017

Food - Cundhi Vegetarian Restaurant 准提素食坊

Hi Blog,

It has been awhile since I last posted anything about food. I had a plan is to make a post about that food place and try to order their different dishes to add to this post for easy reference!

AlvMax and I decided to go to Cundhi Vegetarian and it was located at a place which I didn't know its existence!
It was located in a mall where has a narrow pavement and offered mini space for business. You will not miss this display stand.
Here was their operation detail.
11:00am to 9:00pm and Close on Monday. But If 1st and 15th day of lunar month falls on Monday,
Business will continue and close on the next day - Tuesday.
Great ambiance and friendly service, like having meals at home :)
Typical vegetarian chinese meun
A close up of the menu
==============================================

Below will be a menu gallery of the food I had tried and I will continue to try different dishes.
Lotus Roots with Black Beans Soup
Fried Tomato with Egg
Vegetarian Chicken Rice
Sambal Petai Fried Rice
Three Layers Special Milktea
more to come
==============================================

For my future food post, it will be like a collection of food in that restaurant, so that I can try new food. :)

Overall: the price tag is slightly pricey but due to the location and high rent, that price is understandable.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog