Sunday, December 24, 2017

Personal - 2017 Christmas Gatherings

Hi Blog,

Everyone only has 24 hours, minus standard 8 hours sleep to 16 hours, then continues minus away 4 hours like traveling, bathing, meals and etc etc, will remain 12 hours. Minus 8 hours of work, and left 4 hours for personal timing.

Today I don't have to work so I have 12 hours to spare for Christmas Eve! Minus swimming timing this morning, the remaining timing was for gathering with friends.

Long time I have never met YM and Ed. I was glad to meet you two and singing our heart out!
After 4 hours karaoke session, I had to rush down to FT gathering!

Checked out the amount of potluck foods! Awww... I was kind of missing my Tamago sushi cook.
Had a mini game and gift exchange :)
Trying very hard to capture everyone and with my Aukey Fish-Eye lens made it possible.
ZD shared this image on whatapps and I love this personally - The harmony and peace within.
After 2017 Christmas, I learned that I had gone through many darkness... At my age, I stopped carrying any hope for Miss Right and Heaven sent my sister to send me a message. I was so grateful for such message.


I don't live for her; I live to fulfil Heaven's mandate.

For my Blog, Thank you for accompanying me and be my listening-eyes. Merry Christmas to you.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog