Saturday, October 1, 2022

Hiking - Simple First Weekend Hikes

Hi Blog,

After stressing up in preparation for an interview and rushing to complete a Children's Day video within two days (in fact, it was considered one day because I was only left half a day to film and edit).

So this weekend, I decided to go for a simple hike and met up with friends.
Nothing fancy for this post; just a simple hike.

On 1st Oct 2022, I was supposed to go to JB for a short staycation with JH but due to F1, he needed to do some news articles about it... So I had a hard time deciding where to go... After asking here and there, KL wanted to catch up.
(Credit KL) Today we decided to do a short and simple hike at Rail Corridor. This place was just opened recently and KW had not visited here yet due to the pandemic.
It had been a while since we last met, KL is still very knowledgeable and shared how to differentiate which one is an edible type of Yam and which is an elephant ear. We managed to find a spot where a side-to-side comparison between those two. The one on the left 👈🏼 is Alocasia Macrorrhiza (typically known as an elephant ear plant) and on the right 👉🏼 Yam or Taro (Colocasia esculenta) can you tell the difference?
It was a while since we had a good long chat together and finally, managed to have KL agree to snap a photo together. Thanks dude and thanks for sharing your knowledge, I learned a lot today.
On 2nd Oct 2022, same went to do a catch-up session, I didn't want to snap much this time but just focus on chit-chatting.
So where was I heading?
(credit W) Yes! On this trip I decided to visit Thomson Nature Park and it had some new minor changes, but love such simple hike...
(credit W) because I don't want to hold or bother anyone with the photos I want...
(credit W) ...but if they don't mind...
(credit W) I will like to snap some more.
(credit W) I thought of dressing up but I was just asking too much from others...
(credit W) and focus on the main hike...
Very nice tree root system here. Really love this one.
(credit W) After exploring Thomson Nature Park, I was glad my friend, W, did some workout here to sweat himself. Pensford we can hike again.
Lucky that we left that place, as I reached home, it was about to rain and a beautiful rainbow 🌈 ended my first Oct weekend. 😊
Really... I need some ideas for my blog if not, my hike will be meh. Need to think...

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog