Friday, October 21, 2022

Trip - KL Trip Day 1 - BookXcess RexKL

Hi Blog,

Honestly, I don't know what is special in KL besides the Twin Towers and typical places like Sea Aquarium, shopping malls and restaurants etc

But this one brought the excitement out of me!
As titled, it is BookXcess. When I tried to google the location, I realised BookXcess has many branches in KL and I just wanted to visit this unique one at RexKL which hosts many unique arts.

Here we were! BookXcess is located on the 3rd floor.
Outside the entrance of RexKL, we can see something different here... the Vibes are different from the typical.
Something old but yet new way of presentation - the artistic style of the interior layout.
Free will and a carefree attitude can be seen here.
It is a building space for artists!
Anyway, today's highlight - BookXcess RexKL!
Oh my! The bookshelves are so unique like a bee comb!
Anyone taller than 2m or near that height has to be careful (I wish that I experience such issue)
I wonder how they decide what or which book on which shelve?
Looking through the passage beneath the shelves, looked like a mini maze
This whole book shelves concept looks like a personal room bookshelf amplify into a bookshelf library
There is a personal chilling space too!
Love this mirror. If I have a mirror in my room, I will make it like a poster alike.
This bookstore is so large and beautiful, I was too busy snapping and in the midst of awe.
Let me show you the maze here
Beautiful structure and if I have the luxury of money and space, I will love to make one like this for my books.
I can only imagine and dream.
I bet the cleaning up of such space is hellish
Well... If I already can afford such structure, I will be able to afford a cleaner already.
Okay... I shall continue dreaming
There are so many books here... I was not paying attention to it so I can't remember what books they have or selling
Even if they are selling... Those books beyond our limited heights... How will we know what book is that? But really... To think about it, the amount of dust collected here especially the top shelves will be more than the cash they collected
This one looks like a cinema entrance
Wooooow! Oh my! This one is legendary! Beautiful is not enough to describe this zone!
These Walls of bookshelves are just too awesome to contain within our sights
This place just makes you feel like a smart and cool kid in the block
To myself in alternate life or parallel world, hope you are wealthy to have such thing in your world/life. I love it and I belive you will.
(credit EK) I found a way to get into the space above
(Credit EK) While no one gives a try
Because behind the bookshelves, there is a stair to access a personal quiet space.
From the top view, this place was a cinema before! I heard from my friend CK told me that this place was burned down by fire before. Here is the link regarding the news.
It looks like a book-castle here, just simply magnificent
I really love the small personal space here...
Where I can store my books and mangas which I doubt I can have that in my own room. I will try to find ways to make a mini one
Great and fun at BookXcess RexKL
If you have a chance to visit KL and near RexKL, do come here for a cafe to support them
(credit P) I wonder is there a ID who I can look for to fulfil my dream room?
RexKL BookXcess is a must-to-go for those who love to post pictures on their social media. My friends here don't take as many pictures as me so... They just simply accompanied me. Oh well... No wonder some people will comment it is better to travel alone which you can go anywhere you want...

Anyway, here ended my photo excitement and next post will be a street near by.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog