Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Personal - Swimming Theme #1

Hi Blog,

I have a trisuit theme in my trisuit theme collection... I was thinking whether I can make one for my swimming trunk #swimmingtheme.

Perhaps it was a wrong decision to start a theme for my swim... Fat man has zero position to model like this... Maybe won't make such a theme that often.
Because taking pictures by the pool is kind of limited... But will try.


I realised I have so many trunks but those are my favourite and mostly white. The best trunk I ever loved in my collection is Marcuse which suits this shxt. I will wear it with honour.

Wrong attire is not suitable for this theme, this one is uxxxx. LOL!

Hmm... I started this theme collection in 2021... and today I decided to share on my blog... Maybe will delete this post if it draws nasty and toxic attention... Next time I will try to find some creative ideas to snap pictures for this theme.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog