Sunday, October 30, 2022

Blog - October Overview

Hi Blog,

Looking back on most of my urbex trips recently, I learned that I have nothing left to explore already besides a few places... but those places are rather... challenging and difficult.

So my urbex exploration will pause and return to my usual hiking trip.
Hope my blog posts won't bore me and others. Anyway, it is my blog, it is my cyberspace for myself. I will update whatever I can regularly.

1st Oct 2022 - Simple First Weekend Hikes
(Click here to read more)

3rd Oct 2022 - Today my friend can't make it to today's meeting and dinner time, and I had some pocket time so I went for a quick fatty swim. Surprisingly, the rain stopped and not many guests were using the pool! FREEDOM! Free for being an eyesore!

6th Oct 2022 - USS Halloween Horror Nights 2022
(Click here to read more)

8th Oct 2022 - I was planning to make another short weekend hiking post but I decided to restrain myself from taking many pictures and kept it simple. A simple hike with XY to visit the Tree Shrine. :) Really love this quiet place.

9th Oct 2022 - My swimming buddy, W, recovered from his covid sickness. From his sharing, it sounded worse, especially his whole family got it, especially his two kids. Nowadays news isn't about whether you got it or not, it is about how many you got it. I wonder... When will be my first? Had I gotten it before actually?

11th Oct 2022 - Sooner, I will stop jogging and focus on a cardio workout with a video... Or maybe I can rotate it.

12th Oct 2022 - I had not shown my blog what I ate these days. These few days, I had been preparing a simple tofu meal. healthy and unhealthy combination. I just wanted to eat light and enjoyed a bit of taste like that Japanese sesame dressing.

14th Oct 2022 - Finally... Today I got a chance to come to Kallang Basin Swimming Pool for a good swim. Loved the quiet vibe at this pool in the past but... now it was crowded... and only had one lane to swim... to top the worse swimming experience... The swimmers who swam in that only lane did not swim in a loop... they just swam wherever they liked... I guessed... It was due to the closure of the middle pool for an event. I will visit there again.

14th Oct 2022 - After swimming, feeling lousy and yet refreshed, travelling to host a birthday party at EK's place. Glad we had a burst of great laughter and a catch-up session. Wearing my 30+ years old denim jacket and jeans to express the number of years I know my friends.

15th Oct 2022 - Bummer Hike to Bukit Brown
(Click here to read more)

16th Oct 2022 - The best decision was made to proceed with the swim even when it was drizzling... because not crowded at all! :D Away from judgy parents when I wore disgustingly.

18th Oct 2022 - Swimming Theme #1
(Click here for more)

19th Oct 2022 - Today's jogging was rather slow and the sunset seemed early during this season. I just focused on the completion of some trisuit theme and sweat a bit. Will post one completed trisuit theme sooner.

20th Oct 2022 - KL Trip Day 0 - Going There
(Click here to read more)

21st Oct 2022 - KL Trip Day 1 - To Start The Day
(Click here to read more)

21st Oct 2022 - KL Trip Day 1 - Times Square and RapidKL
(Click here to read more)

21st Oct 2022 - KL Trip Day 1 - BookXcess RexKL
(Click here to read more)

21st Oct 2022 - KL Trip Day 1 - JN Petaling and the Hungry Tapir
(Click here to read more)

21st Oct 2022 - KL Trip Day 1 - To Day 2
(Click here to read more)

22nd Oct 2022 - KL Trip Day 2 - Eating and Shopping
(Click here to read more)

23rd Oct 2022 - KL Trip Day 3 - Last Day
(Click here to read more)

24th Oct 2022 - Lazarus Island Leading Hike
(Click here to read more)

25th Oct 2022 - Okay. It was official! My first pregnancy test was positive! When I started to feel something wrong in my throat then started to feel a bit feverish. I knew that I was in hot shxt. Okay! I got covid...

28th Oct 2022 - Honestly, I wished I can take this chance to stay in a hotel room but I can't go without watering my plants. Next, it was not a nice experience and situation when I was absent for more than a week, my work started to stack! Sigh... the experience of having covid, from fever, mild sore throat, coughing a bit, headache due to the rise of my high blood pressure and a bit of runny nose, and all those happened in phases.

29th Oct 2022 - YIPPEE! The second line was a faint one! Meaning tomorrow I will be FREE!!!! Luckily, I had finished all my delayed posts!

30th Oct 2022 - Today was official! I was free from jail! No more two lines! YES!

What a happening October...

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog