Friday, October 21, 2022

Trip - KL Trip Day 1 - To Day 2

Hi Blog,

Oh man... I was so tired and bloated on our first day.

My phone suffered from low battery twice and by thinking through the number of pictures I took for my first day, I started to worry. 😂
But I don't always travel, so let's enjoy it to the fullest!

Even though it was late, I told my friends that I decided to go up and enjoy the swim or sauna!
As I reached the pool, I saw there were people around chilling there, no one was using the pool but it will be awkward for them and there was no pool light so I went to the jacuzzi since no one was there.
The water in the jacuzzi was rather chilled... Because it does not heat up. If it does, I might soak myself there.
Looking out the night cityscape of KL, reflecting the day experience and wondering how should I categorise my blog posts...
Time to use the sauna
Oooo I didn't know there is light! Nice!
I really love the wooden sauna. Wooden bookshelves in BookXcess. I guess it will be the theme for my own room. Sadly... I can't stay too long here because the security guard told me that he needs to switch off the main switch, other words the sauna or jacuzzi will be closed.
So I would take it as an instruction from Heaven to go and sleep. When I returned, both of my friends already slept like a log. I guessed we are tired. I just tried to finish the unfinished food from Hungry Tapir and slept until the next day...
You know that I told you the 35th Floor has a swimming pool? I realised the 3rd floor also has a swimming pool! XD
The area scaping here is quite tidy. They even planted black magic alocasia here!
Love this standard condo swimming pool.
Personally, I will love the one...
Up there because no one will want to...
...see an eye-sore like me swimming in their beautiful swimming pool.
But I love the sofa here. I wonder how come the sofa here can be left uncovered under rain and shine?
Quite a neat and simple washing area
There is a mini jacuzzi jet beneath the pool
At least the pool can still see the PNB 118 tower
Pointing the sky building
but the plants just got in the way... 
There are many chilling spots and even here.
If the water was calmed, it might become a natural mirror.
Had a few rounds of swimming in the chilled water
I think I have to explore the area at the 3rd floor
I remembered P and EK needed to travel somewhere far away for breakfast
There are three mini jacuzzis here
but the jacuzzis have some leaves in the water. I am okay with it but other people who always complain, might not like it.
Thank you for building such beautiful swimming pool
Time to explore this place... since I was early hence I walked around like this
There is a chilling corner here. Really amazing for some me-time.
There are BBQ pits and hammocks for any possible functions you can think of.
Honestly, I really love this condo. I love and hate myself that I can't afford such a place and love every inch of it... It was really built for introverts like me! Oh well. Let's keep it as my memory shard.

Alright! Let's go for an early breakfast now!

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog