Saturday, October 15, 2022

Hiking - Bummer Hike to Bukit Brown

Good Morning Blog,

Where should I be going today? What should I do too? Deep thought again?

I decided to visit Bukit Brown again to confirm whether is the mata academy still accessible and...
Make a gif post! Long time never done this already, right?

Let's begin my day with an opening of the door
Getting ready for the hike, thinking about what I should do during the hike...
Making a Gif post and posing awkwardly
great that today was a windy day!
Can walk in the breeze
Fatty (fat bouncing around my waist) crossing over
Oh no... this playground was gone... Many memories here... hopefully there is a web-like playground here XD
It seemed like the weather was good
Walking under an expressway and knowing that I was near the Bukit brown
Feeling chilled, walking on a quiet pavement
I think it will be better if I have a good small tripod
Taking a shortcut...
...to reach Bukit Brown
With a tripod, my picture will be properly taken
Which way do you want to go? here? Let's go!
Oh, who was I talking to?
I was talking to Mr Sun.
Mr Sun seemed rather too powerful today as I didn't feel any wind.
Honestly, there were so many possible places to cover... It took me a while to decide...
Then I realised... my water bag was empty... I didn't refill it before I stepped out and... my camera battery went down two bars... which meant I can't make GIFs throughout...
..and I just started my hike... so... I will shorten my hike for today...
Oh dear... I only got started... really.
for not dehydrating myself enough... I guess I will cover a few places to clear my objectives
Lucky that I could use my phone to make GIFs instead...
...and observe how long my camera will last me...
Honestly, today was nice weather... It will be great to hike alone or best with someone else.
The windy condition was the best because I won't feel the heat
Great to come to this place again
Glad to see the trail which meant this place was frequently visited.
Ahead of me, there was a large group just finished visiting the site of the abandoned cars. Great! I noticed that they judged me from afar... Go Go away!
Wanted to snap some more pictures here
But... I can't do so... Time was not by my side... I was quite thirsty...
Oooo! Fallen trees... I doubt anyone will clear the path for us here. Lucky there are not many tall trees around...
... this fatso can pass through.
First car :3
One of the most intact cars here
Must be a beautiful car in the past
2nd Car and finally I dared to step in
3rd Car which is the main highlight for Bukit Brown hike
okay... I have shorter legs and can't stand like a pro.
Oh my! I just realised... there is a 4th car beside 3rd car! WOW! Yippee! Something new!
Feeling happy and can go home asap!
But... I felt like I need to visit the Mata academy place to recee the track...
...And realised that I can't access that place anymore... because the vegetation had taken over the track... it got so thick that I can't bash through... I will want to try a different way next time
Thirsty and one-bar camera... what a bummer hike today...
Nothing special in my posts these days. Hope I won't bore you further. See you next time.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog