Friday, October 21, 2022

Trip - KL Trip Day 1 - To Start The Day

Good Morning Blog,

while my friends were trying to get enough rest from the bus ride, I woke up early to explore the condo a bit before we started our KL exploration.

Outside my window, a beautiful urban landscape in front of me.
Ek told me, the swimming pool is located on the 35th floor and they will join me after an hour.

So it will be my me-time moment. On the 35th Floor, there are many empty spaces for people to hang out and look out, admiring the city landscape together with anyone.
Just look at it. I can just watch the whole city mindlessly and understand how small we are
Here are the rules of using the swimming pool here.
Awww... Infinity pool. :3
A perfect side to face for the infinity pool where you can see three famous buildings from here - You can spot PNB 118, KL Tower and KLCC here
Let me show you. The nearer one is PNB118 and next is KL tower...
Slightly further away is KLCC, the famous KL twin towers
Time to strip down!
I guessed I am too early when no one was around to use this pool
Time to wash up a bit before stepping in the pool but... the water was so cold in the morning
How I wished that I have a home like this... so beautiful and peaceful somehow.
I shall live in the moment, even if it was a dream, I will try live to its fullness
Since I travel out, then I shall live in the dream...
Nothing will last here
Trying to adapt to the coldness of the water
In the end, I just jumped into the pool and heck care the chill
and posed like a superhero! But the angle was not what I wanted
Since I don't have anyone or a tripod to help me, I will make do with it.
Beyond the infinity pool, there is a limited pool to create the illusion.
Snap a few pictures when I was near the edge of the pool
I will imagine I am a demi-god in my dream.
A jump shot up in the pool, well it was tough to do
As I explored further...
There is a glass dome
I can see through from here, interesting!
Since no one around, time to look around the 35th floor
High ceiling and many empty spaces
A lot of personal spaces for introverts
If you want to have a cosy discussion with friends, there are sofas here
they are quite comfortable though
As I explored further and passed by the gym, there were already guests using the gym and I shall not snap pictures there. When found two massaging beds near the toilet and it will be great if there is someone to give me a massage.
Beautiful scenery here too
There are two circle mirrors to welcome you from entering the toilet
For me to realise there is an ugly dude here
oooo! There is a jacuzzi here! Facing the city landscape!
Looks like another infinity pool here
Let the water flow
Sat there and chilled
If it was a natural landscape will be better
EK and P popped by, exploring the place
And there is a sauna here! Perfect!
Alright! I will return for sauna!
From the 35th Floor, there is a spiral stair down
Beautiful spiral and golden printed stair
There is where you can see the beneath the infinity pool
If I can get someone to help me to snap pictures here will be great. Anyway, I took a while exploring here and there are many facilities and chilling corners, so I don't think about it.
Near the condo, there was an abandoned house that was surrounded by workers.
Enough of myself as an eye-sore here. Time to show you where we had our breakfast here.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog