Thursday, April 2, 2020

Product - Spidey Faceshell

Hi Blog,

Finally, the products had arrived. Buying online without inspection on the item is risky. Here, I risked it and purchased some items based on my own judgement. If bought wrongly, just suck my thumb and move on.

Lets me show you what I got!
I need to get a good faceshell for spidey cosplaying, but one will cost like $250-350 for customised and smooth shell. But for a casual spidey cosplayer... I doubt I can whale it.

I purchased one fixed and cheap faceshell again because based on their measurement and face shape, I believe it will suit me well.
Even though the product didn't arrive well, the magnets were not stuck well.
I am right, it fits my head well enough, satisfying purchased.
Just glued it and done!
I took out my three faceshells
my first failed purchase... Disappointed and elongated face, and not magnetic lenses...
BYE BYE! but after that, I picked it back and sensed that it has its usefulness somehow.
it is slightly big and might work somehow...
Since the faceshell is bigger and so do the lenses (this mask's lenses are fixed) but the two lenses stick too close in the center.
I tried to place a pair of safety pins to pull the fabric of the mask.
Now it looks perfect! Not perfect but it works at least.
One of my semi-failed purchased on Carousel - affordable but not that smooth though... plus I gave my actual face size which I was supposed to give a slightly 2cm larger in measurement...
Can see that line (unsmooth edge of that mask)
Now let's try this new purchase of faceshell 3
Now I have two extra pairs of lenses.
It looks perfect! :D Besides I have to spend some time to arrange the mask and eye socket to the lenses.
Now I got three faceshells for three Spidey cosplay. I shall leave them together with the faceshells.
In the end, failed purchases become a satisfying purchase. :)

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog