Thursday, April 30, 2020

Personal - April Randomness

Hi Blog,

With the recent Cockroach19 (sounds like convid-19) season, got most people worrying but the world I am in, everyone just calmed and chilled. I hope my readers to stay healthy and safe.


For me, I feel rather chilled and treasure every single moment living. Be positive.

2nd Apr 2020 - Yesterday I went through a hectic work to handle phone calls for parents and students on their one-day home-based learning. I got mentally tired but felt great that we (my office colleagues) pulled through. After 4pm... I just wanted to zzz...
3rd Apr 2020 - Today was a special experience when everyone tuned in together for the latest news from Mr Lee. Feeling nostalgic. Bad news perhaps but we were like fighting this together. Jia you, Singaporean!
8th Apr 2020 - Circuit Breaker Day 1 - Everything were locked down and everywhere seemed magically peaceful when you walk and work like having an early school holiday.
9th Apr 2020 - Circuit Breaker Day 2 - Time to wear a mask over my face. Uncomfortable especially to those who wear a pair of glasses, warm fog and breath are annoying.
11th Apr 2020 - Circuit Breaker Day 5 - My first time using ZOOM to do a video meeting and I had fun wearing my mask.
13th Apr 2020 - Circuit Breaker Day 7 - Beautiful morning sky like a Phoenix reborn through the hardship. Something encouraging. Stay home and stay strong SG.
. .
14th Apr 2020 - Circuit Breaker 8 - Have to wake up early today. I feel so sleepy... and missed my bed. But I know that the next day I will start my work from home; first time working from home. So should be interesting.
14th Apr 2020 - While working from home, I will miss this piano. Let me conclude what I had memorised so far since Sep 2019. Hope you enjoy.
15th Apr 2020Circuit Breaker 9 - my first time working from home. While watching my work laptop, I can do my own things... SHHHHHHHH! I will take this moment to finish my long-forgotten posts.
16th Apr 2020 - Circuit Breaker 10 - Working from home is a unique experience. At your own pacing which is good. After knockoff time, I suited up and packed my dinner elsewhere (I got an urge for Mala Spicy) and become a delivery boy for some elderly.
20th Apr 2020 - After I jogged, I didn't get to witness the scenery but Mr C shared with me this beautiful evening sky.
21st Apr 2020 - I have to work from home for the whole CB mode for now. I think I have not collected my hard disk so I went back and walked along this empty train station underpass. 
22nd Apr 2020 - Working from home during CB mode... really made me slack and forget what day I am in. Whenever I have a chance to complete a task, I will... CYCLE OR JOG! THAT IS WHERE I CAN GO OUT! and at the same time, I have to show you my new gloves to complement my Tron suit. Hahahah! tron suxker I am!
30th Apr 2020 - Finally, I bought a new headphone for PS4 gameplay had arrived. Now my gaming life has just begun. In fact, I only have headphone for PS4, the keyboard and mouse are used for my daily blogging and work. :) Not gamer yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog