Friday, April 10, 2020

Personal - 1st Weekend Circuit Breaker

Hi Blog,

What should I do during the 1st weekend of CB mode? I believe a good social distancing will still able for outdoor activity.

10th Apr 2020 (Good Friday) - Suit up and be ready
I decided to check our park and observed the crowd and situation.
I decided to visit MacRichie to Bukit Timah with ZN since he had not tried the route with a distance.
Less visitors but only 60% reduced. You still got to see families and groups visiting MacRichie but they tried to keep a distance with one another.
Due to lesser visitors, animals tend to show up to say Hi more often
Just look at this beetle
This is a drug beetle (omg, I misspelled again. It should be dung* beetle. Hahaha what a joke. Thanks Rf for correcting).
This unsettling drug beetle (dung*) can't sit still for a good photo, whatever I took here, are the clear shot.
ZN asked me what is this and he dug out our question which I had for a long time. I consulted Mr KWL and he shared this link with me to learn more from.
Trying different route into Bukit Timah
Hmm... Somehow I sensed that this place will be closed sooner... by looking at the number of visitors
Oh well... I sensed that there is a need to have a selfie mode with the tress
New message during this pandemic
Respect and salute the Npark staff for working hard during weekend to remind visitors to keep a safe distancing
Safe distance yes but everyone seemed care-free like me LOL
The place was closed and a drone was above the park to monitor the crowd
It seemed like... we are struck from the web setting in front of us. Either we can escape from it, we can use it to protect ourselves from the dangers outside.
I believe we will pull through this pandemic sooner
Most parks and playground locked down. Will wait until it opens again.
I wanted to go for a jog but the sky did not seem happy for me to step out so... I continued to become a pig.
11/4/2020 (Saturday) - I thought of bringing my waifu out before more Parks started to close.
And also wanted to see how other parks are doing, especially my quiet place
My waifu can't wait already
Hmmm... the morning sky seemed moody.
I noticed visitors are lesser but... Vehicles seemed like not reduced.
Most seating places were taped
to warn people from using it
Using social-pressure to pressure people from using it, effective for 95%
As you can see... the crowds were too much... I can tell why Miss Sky was moody...
I can sense this will be my last day to visit my quiet place...
I guess I have to take more pictures here
Missed the tranquillity here
Since I can't sit at the 'restricted' places...
Sat on the rock and enjoyed the reading session in peace
While my waifu chit-chatting with Mother Nature.
During evening time, my bad feeling turned true. Now Enforcers had issued too many warnings to people and no choice but to exercise FINE to people who do not respect safe distancing and wearing mask. And they were closing the parks...

(dated on 12 Apr 2020) Oh dear... as predicted... Bukit Timah is closed...
(dated on 12 Apr 2020) Even my quiet place and MacRichie are closed too.
(dated on 12 Apr 2020) Most parks are closed especially East Coast, Punggol, Bedok Reservoir and more... People made this happened. oh well... No choice, the government has to step in to ensure this CB works.
From what I can see, there are some places where I can hike. I will continue to explore those places. Shhh... Don't let them know of those places. :)

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog