Saturday, September 7, 2019

Personal - Suits to the Theme #22

Hi Blog,

Once again, here is my #22 trisuit theme. (in case you missed it, here is the link for #21) Hmm... My idea was draining quick as I cover certain places only... Unless got some helper to take some impossible pictures. For the moment, just do my best to complete a theme in whatever setting I have.


In the lift, I felt like feeling being an Alien Abduction like in my past year alien experience (link).

Honestly... I do like the feeling of being bonded... Just that... I don't trust anyone on it. Oh well! :D Just move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog