Friday, July 25, 2014

Personal - Weird Dream

Hi Blog,

When others were sleeping, sometimes they spoke or felt like falling off from a height, like as if our mind was playing a trick on us and we thought it was real.

Those BIG BLACK eyes..... Scary.... it is so Deep.
Last night I had a lucid dream of myself got abducted by alien. To be honest, I was somehow paranoid by the appearance of the alien. (watch from 11 mins onward my fear of Alien)


And feared of tied down by unknown. I dreamed that I was tied onto a floating platform and weird dark figures moving along with it, passing through a series of light tunnel. The next moment I realized, I was pinned down on a surgery table. I can't move my limbs or move my mouth. The "aliens" started to get a bit touchy - touching and inspecting every parts of my body, then they brought out a needle-like device and stabbed it to my stomach; and that was when I woke up from my bed.... Maybe I watched too many alien encounters videos (like a few examples below) on YouTube and I also have certain fear with alien abduction.


Yes? What? Why I feared of abduction?


Hmmm... Because the idea of abduction by unknown is fearful; like you are completely powerless to resist or avoid from whatever they plan to do to you. Usually they will prepare a surgery on the victim to extract or insert or transform into something. I had a nightmare after watching a scene from "fire in the sky" (Like the Youtube video above). They just operated you without any mercy... Sound so scary....

This was a scene from Space: Above and Beyond. I watched this drama series since young and the scene had an impact on my mind. That man was captured. You can't escape when you were placed by this device.
Anyway, like I said I have a dream that I had captured by them and spreadeagled on a surgery table! hidden link if you don't judge me. I woke up right before they begin to cut me. Thanks God! I woke up and cannot continue to sleep after that.
Few days later, that image of being abducted was still strong, so I decided to create a picture of the scene. I managed to find a suitable picture from Kamen Rider to show the alien abduction and tried many attempts to pose myself to get the right angle. Haha, this pictures Looks like a cult group, KKK, trying to brainwash me! Haha...
I feel the first edition was not good enough so I made a second one and that pose was challenging - I took like 50+ pictures to get the right angle.
I put Minecraft characters in the scene and they transformed me into Minecraft avatar For fun. And set it as my phone locked screen!


Okay! Blog! Don't judge me!

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog