Friday, September 27, 2019

Cycling - At Least I Tried

Good Morning Blog,

Today I took leave because I need to bring my Ipoh friends around in Singapore. I know them like 20+ years and traveled together for a few times. I checked and realised, they will arrive at noon time which meant... I HAVE MORNING TIME FOR MYSELF! :D

I woke up as usual and thinking through what should I do... After a while, I decided to do something and forced myself to get up from the bed-web.
I decided to cycle to the quiet place and Thanks goodness there is no haze!
I guess it will be better to cover up
I am ready now
Good morning weather and I thought through the quiet place...
AH! :D It gave me a great idea! I brought something extra to my quiet place.
My waifu was calling me to hurry up. Yes my waifu, I am coming.
Quiet weekday morning
So excited to cycle to my quiet place so I can show you what I had brought
Let's teleport there now!
ARRIVE!
My Waifu was happy to see the peaceful lake.
I took out my new camera, accessory and tripod.
My favourite and ideal shot which I always want, which I can't do so alone.
I can't do it without the help of a tripod.
When I thought I will take a lot of pictures when I thought no visitor during typical weekdays...
Just looked at this direction
Did you see something? YES! VISITORS!!!
I won't mind to have monkeys here than people...
But to think about it... It was only two families here
But... I had my inner challenge to overcome.
Perhaps I should take pictures as usual.
I doubt they will pay any attention to me
but... to worsen the whole situation... MORE VISITORS!
Oh dear... WHY WHY WHY!
Somehow my mood got spoiled because of the possibility of the situation, I had to experience the least possible outcome.
Feeling like I always get caught in such situation... kind of tired.
What should I do...
Well, let's don't waste time here.
I just embraced the nature situation than worrying and disappointing,
At least I brought my tripod and focused on taking good pictures. One of my most satisfying shots today
Won't that be my main focus?
After a while... I Decided! I SHOULD just do it!
Still remembered that I brought something?
I BROUGHT my spidery suit!
Alright! let's go! I don't want to bother anymore!
But... the loose neck correction was not working...
When I wore my mask over... I could hear people's chatting and pointing at my direction. I can't see my path clearly and I can't gauge the aiming direction and placement of my tripod. Feeling helpless.
I wanted to do some spiderman's poses but I failed to do so... why? because of the anxiety was overwhelming...
I wanted to move away from this area... back to the bridge again... I had to push my waifu, picked my tripod, shoes and bag, sweaty and with my blurry vision weren't helping me at all... I still can hear the visitors laughing and pointing, lucky I was hiding within my mask from shame...

I was about to faint as I got breathless...

Honestly, I don't know how did I manage to make it here but I made it... and continued to setup my tripod and settled my waifu
Take my ideal shot here. (even though I wished it can take a higher angle but this is good enough)
I realised more and more visitors started to come... A group of workers drove here and wanted to pass through this dam. (I didn't notice them at all. They were actually waiting for me to finish my picture.
I didn't know it and took my last picture here before... I took down my mask and revealed my identity to them. They just gave me a gentle nod and smile of acknowledgment that they liked it a lot. :)
I did some adjustment and took a picture of my relaxed smile.
Even though I am fat and not muscular... but at least I tried. I tried to do this out of my comfort zone! It is amazing!
but the price to pay was... some of the fabric of the costume... wore off...
The surface of the dam where I sat... was sharp and uneven... Very very painful... I will not do this again.
Oh... Well... At least I tried. I have to motivate myself to tone down a bit so that I can look good in the suit. Getting fatter is very disappointing...

Well... When I was young, I always think the #uit defines a superhero or character but when you had a chance to put on one, you will realise that it is not about how the suit defines what/who you are but the person within or behind the mask.
.
Like what Tony Stark said “If you’re nothing without that suit, then you shouldn’t have it.” I agree with him as I always want to be a superhero, but I always got defeated by the general public view of a superhero's standard (physically) and learned it is not about physically but mentally and spiritually of who I am. So to reflect myself, I am and so do everyone else are superheroes in many other's lives - the Unsung Heroes , the Hero without Cape, the Real Hero in our daily life etc etc.
.
So now I realised that there is a suit which I always wear, to help, to connect, to build, to learn and more. (BTW, not birthday suit! Hahaha.)

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog