Saturday, September 28, 2019

Personal - Ipoh Friends Gathering

Hi Blog,

It will be a short post as I didn't take many pictures as I just wanted to archive it as a memory space. Most pictures were contributed from SM during the whole three days trip.

Welcome my Ipoh friends! Great that you guys arrived safely. Let me bring you guys around Since they had not visited Jewel so I brought them to visit jewel just to complete their checklist.
(pic from SM) I carried my army bag filled with my clothing which will last me for three days programme.
(pic from SM while we had lunching) Honestly, I felt extremely hungry... Why so? Just to smooth my anxiety buildup this morning. (post link)
(pic from SM while we had dinner) but I realised that... these whole three days of accompanying... I had been... EATING AND EATING AND EATING!
(pic from SM while we had a short meet up with a senior) ZN knew SM and the whole family was in SG, he also wanted to meet them.
(pic from SM) I really can't eat a lot and had to feed my share with ZN.
(Pic from ZN) smile everyone!
On the last day of the whole trip, I tried to gather every SG friends whom they know for a long time to catch up. So my SG friends came out an idea of...

having a pot luck session at EK's place. Oh my... Food and food again!
While waiting for more food and SG friends to arrive, we had a warm discussion session to catch one another statues.
Everyone had arrived and a group shot is a MUST
I was glad that the whole event was a successful one.
Just look at how happy everyone is in the picture
Just for today. Many years of bonding, growing and exchanging between country to country;
1 year plus of promise;
8 months of waiting;
5 months of planning;
3 months of alerting;
1 month of counting down;
3 days 2 nights of visit;
And ripe into a two hours of gathering with SG and Ipoh
Credit JC for reminding me that MY's birthday
(pic from ZK) No one is missing out
more than fifteen years of unable to see one another and today they can meet up those whom they wished to meet.
At least, these few days of busy and tired programme helped to ensure and smooth my worries, anxiety, and tiredness. :)

Hope ZK and SM will be inspired. Many years to go!

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog