Thursday, September 19, 2019

Product - Another One

Hi Blog,

In my previous post (link), I spoiled my precious camera... I was stressed... because HAVE TO FORCE TO SPEND MONEY TO GET ANOTHER ONE!!!! Two cameras down within less than two years...
Hope this red one will make it last. I wanted to get a white one again but that seller got back to me too late.
The seller included a selfie stick which I already have two.
And she included a Monkey bag. Cute one. :)
Ah Another tripod stand! I guess the price I paid for worthed.
All the other cables.
Meanwhile, I stopped by to date a seller to sell me this Stray Sheep/Scampoo aka eSheep (one of my window favourite screenmates) and you can download it from here.
Buying this (cheap cheap for $3 a pair) was just reminded myself... The horned sheep (male) on the desktop just wondered around and stared in a distance seeking for the black sheep (female).
Now my black sheep won't be lonely anymore.
Anyway back to topic. Yup! Just look at my camera accessories.
Three cameras + one (gave to my student) Thank you for accompanying me for all these years. You healed me.
Hope the red one will last me long long time.
SELFIE TIME!
Not now, I got many other stuff to do.
I will have to pack up all the accessories and tidy my room for now. Thanks for spiced my life again and NO MORE UNDERWATER SHOOT!

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog