Monday, September 16, 2019

Swimming - Toa Payoh Swimming Complex

Hi Blog,

I realised that there were some older swimming complex were scheduled for renovation. Sometimes, it was great to visit them before they changed. It served like a memory bank for my swimming life.

Hope to capture the Toa Payoh Swimming Complex at a better angle.
Grand entrance at Toa Payoh Swimming Pool - from such spacious entrance, it seemed like Toa Payoh was once a popular spot for Singaporean swimmers.
The hazy sky made this place like a deserted complex
Usually here will spawn by waiting parents and maids for their kids to finish their swimming lesson
Love such an un-sheltered swimming pool
The clean and spacious toilets are amazing too. It is one of the most numbered cubical slots among most pools I visited till dated. Time to change!
Time to swim :)
Oh well... My camera spoiled (blog link) but I will do with my phone for the moment until I got a new one (for the last time) So sorry... I am still untoned to spoil the visual. Sorry but I did my best already, still not the best of how the fit ones take. oh well...
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog