Friday, September 6, 2019

Personal - Teachers' Day Celebration

Hi Blog,

Today was the day of celebration when I got serious to be a Superhero. (you can read my previous posts about it) In general, It was a Up and down roller coaster ride in the beginning of September... I hoped this one will spice up my mood.

First thing in the morning, I was greeted by a small and cute token from my colleagues. I hope I am...
This year... this was the only gift from pupil, D. No more or less. I have to learn to be contented, plus I was already in the midst of distancing with pupils, so I won't expect much from them. Arigato! D. :)
Dxmai also started an Angel and Mortal activity among teachers. They had assigned a Chinese married teacher as my mortal whom I need to motivate and taking care of. So my 'Mortal' started to thank me for gifting her.

"Dear My Angel, My deepest heartfelt thanks to you for all the gifts and card. Really so sweet of you. You've got beautiful Chinese Handwriting 👍,Wow. Thanks a lot! I really appreciate it! Happy Teachers' Day! Have a nice holiday!"
And she gifted me this pouch with a three Chinese written of acknowledgement. Thank you to my Mortal.
Reaching the Hotel, I found a spacious clean toilet to dress up - Suit up and without. Okay, It was better to suit up, don't want to be an eye sore. Put on my mask and ready!
During the whole event, I cannot see much due to I am blind without spectacles and can only see through 3cm in diameter eye sockets... But I was behind mask, whatever anxiety I got, can be hidden. Even though... Not many people gave any compliment but...

I managed to get a few appreciative colleagues. That was good enough already. Contented is the key!
Feeling of approached to take a group picture, was a great feeling.
Great to find another Spiderman wannabe too, simple and cool. I should learn from him than getting so serious.
Nice faceshell but disappointed with the neck area. Sigh.. how can I solve that...
Thank you colleagues for taking pictures with me as a department.
During this event, there were two colleagues whom I have to thank - C and G. They were the encouraging one and insisted to take a picture of me in Full Spiderman. So we managed to find a moment when NO ONE was queuing for pictures!
Smile :) Thanks bro for motivating.
Another staff asked for a photo together and I was delightful
The whole TEAM shot - thanks for everyone and allowing me to coordinate the costume arrangement.
But things were not smooth after this...

When I decided to share my Spiderman costumes with my IG followers. Many of my Spiderman posts got flagged... and it only made me feel more like shxt... Why are you doing this...

I decided to stand firmed for myself, wrote a letter to my Haters.

A message and I strongly believe in. :)
But...
IG flagged... I decided to screen shot this to proof to you that there is really hater in my followers (as I privated my account) Time to remove most of my followers... I have enough already...
And NO MORE SPIDERMAN in my IG!
I shall keep my hiking, jogging and Spiderman thingy here. NO where else before I got myself hurt! It will only make it worse...

Jeff

2 comments:

  1. Great you have done it. Be yourself. Don't need to care what others said.

    ReplyDelete

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog