Monday, September 16, 2019

Swimming - September Swimming

Hi Blog,

Swimming post again. It seemed like it was quite organised to have it this way.

Even though there is nothing much going on in my swimming post, but it is a way to push me for going for a short swim before I got unmotivated.
2nd Sep 2019 - Sometimes no matter what I did... I still remain untoned. That is what I got. Want to gym but hate gym and no money... I will only feel even unmotivated if I go to gym...
9th Sep 2019 - Today seemed lesser crowd. :) can have a good relax swimming session. I hope someone can teach me on how to improve on my freestyle or swim better... Oh well... I can just dream of a method then.
15th Sep 2019 - Hazy but still swimming. The pool was less crowded than usual days. Love when it is lesser crowd.
16th Sep 2019 - It has been a while since I swam at Toa Payoh Swimming Complex. Thought of using ZN's purchased swimming pass but... it got expired. Anyway... It is also for my blog entry for SG swimming Pool Visit Update. You click here to view more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog