Sunday, September 1, 2019

Personal - Kayaking Again

Good Morning Blog,

On Feb 2019, I went for my first Kayaking trip. (blog post) I tried the double seat kayaking boat with XY and due to my incompetence, I made XY's kayaking experience an unpleasant one. I told myself, I should try to kayak myself.

I invited my friends to join this kayaking trip
It will be a short update post, lets' go!
I brought my Blackview phone out than my huawei. At least, Blackview is waterproof. Oh yes, this is H, a young youth who like to join our group for outing and classes. Hope he is okay to bond with the rest.
because I was the only one who brought my phone so... Come on guys, Smile for the picture :)
and a picture of hairy legs.
Everyone tried their best to kayak and most of the time, we just chill than kayaking.
Thanks CY for helping to take a wefie together. :D
Overall, After trying to kayak alone... I am really lousy in kayaking... I felt that I am not good enough to kayak well. Perhaps next time, I will just go for cycling boat. On a positive note, we had a great time together.

But... Due to emotional (Moodless) condition... on Sunday, Kallang River, it was filled up by youngsters doing Dragonboat... Strong, fit and energetic... checking on myself... suxk in things which they seemed to make it easy... I have just smiled it away and accepted the fact, move on.

Time to take a group photo to make me forget about it.
Okay! I should not think and bother so much, just enjoy the present and maintain my senses.
Great HTHT session with everyone today. :)

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog